Regardless of age or wealth, we all need an estate plan. Our law firm works with clients to ensure that they protect themselves, their loved ones and their assets.
Our law firm provides the framework to address estate planning, business succession, estate planning, tax planning, asset protection and charitable giving as part of the seamless transition of our clients’ businesses and estates to future owners and beneficiaries. This includes both lifetime and postmortem planning. When necessary, our firm represents clients, in contested and litigated estate and trust administration proceedings as well.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Complex Estate and Gift Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Representation of Fiduciaries (Personal Representatives, Executors and Trustees)
- Preparation of Federal and State Gift and Estate Taxations
Working hard to buy a house is the first step, making sure it is protected is the next. Richard can help you develop a plan for when the unplanned happens.